Thursday, April 24, 2014

Parkland

Parkland

         The thing I liked most about Parkland is that it shows an inside look on what happened that day, all we ever see is the video of the actually assassination. Before watching this I didn't know anything about the doctors or even that much about Lee Harvey Oswald. I asked my grandmother about that day and just like you said, she knew exactly where she was, who she was with, and what she was doing. She told me that she was at work when it happened, she had on a green dress with a white blouse. She remembered seeing everyone crying as if it was the their father. She also told me she cried a little, people viewed him as a great leader and prime example of what a president should be. Thats why it hit people hard when he was assassinated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment